Transferring within and between terminals
From international flights to domestic flights: QF400 to QF2599
- Proceed through immigration, collect your luggage and clear customs.
- Follow the signs to the Qantas transfer lounge and recheck your bags.
- Domestic flights QF400 to QF2599 leave from Terminal 3
- Board the terminal transfer bus and disembark at Terminal 3.
From domestic flights to international flights: QF400 to QF2599
- Proceed to the transfer lounge in Terminal 3 (opposite Gate 1).
- Board the terminal transfer bus to Terminal 1.
- Follow the signs to immigration and security in Terminal 1, Level 1.
From international flights to international flights or domestic flights : QF1 to QF399
There is no need to clear immigration and customs – this will be completed at your final destination. Follow the transfer signs and proceed through security to the upper level. If you do not have a boarding pass for your onward flight, proceed to the transfer desk.
How long does it take to transfer between terminals?
The Terminal transfer bus operates every 10-20 minutes between 06:00-21:40 daily and takes approximately 10 minutes.