The world's premier airline alliance
The oneworld® alliance includes some of world's leading airlines and around 30 affiliated carriers. Together, these airlines operate more than 10,000 daily flights to nearly 900 destinations across the globe.
oneworld was the first global alliance to introduce inter-line ticketing between member airlines, which means you enjoy smooth transfers and greater flexibility across the entire network.
Plus, as a frequent flyer member of our partner airlines you can earn and redeem points on eligible oneworld flights, and extend your rewards and privileges throughout the alliance.
The alliance has since grown to include Finnair and Iberia in 1999, LAN in 2000, Japan Airlines and Royal Jordanian in 2007, S7 Airlines in 2010, airberlin in 2012, and Malaysia Airlines and Qatar Airways in 2013.
Lining up to join the alliance currently are Sri Lankan Airlines, TAM and, subject to approvals, US Airways.
oneworld is the current holder of five of the leading international "best airline alliance" titles:
- World's Best Airline Alliance in the 2013 World Airline Awards run by the Skytrax airline quality ratings agency.
- Best Airline Alliance by Global Traveler in its GT Tested Reader Survey 2012 Awards for the third year running.
- World's Leading Airline Alliance in the 2012 World Travel Awards for the 10th year running.
- Australian Business Traveller Best Airline Alliance in 2012 for the second year running.
- FlightStats Airline Alliance On-Time Performance 2012 winner, in what was believed to have been the first time a punctuality award has been presented to any global airline alliance,
oneworld's individual member airlines also have among the best track records in the various industry award schemes, reflecting the quality of their service offering.