The world's premier airline alliance
The oneworld® alliance brings together a collection of the world's leading airlines and around 30 affiliated carriers. Together, these airlines operate more than 14,000 daily flights to nearly 1,000 destinations across the globe.
oneworld was the first global alliance to introduce interline ticketing between member airlines, which means you enjoy smooth transfers and greater flexibility across the entire network.
Plus, as a frequent flyer member of our partner airlines you can earn and redeem points on eligible oneworld flights, and extend your rewards and privileges throughout the alliance.
The alliance has since grown with Finnair and Iberia joining in 1999, LAN in 2000, Japan Airlines and Royal Jordanian in 2007, S7 Airlines in 2010, airberlin in 2012, Malaysia Airlines and Qatar Airways in 2013, and TAM Airlines in 2014, when US Airways also entered oneworld as an affiliate member. They will be followed on 1 May 2014 by SriLankan Airlines.
oneworld is the current holder of an unprecendent eight of the leading international "best airline alliance" titles:
- Skytrax World Travel Awards 2013 World's Best Airline Alliance.
- Business Traveller's Best Airline Alliance 2013.
- Premier Traveler's Best of 2013 Readers' Survey Best Airline Alliance.
- Global Traveler's GT Tested Reader Survey 2013 Awards Best Airline Alliance for the fourth year running.
- Air Transport News' Best Airline Alliance 2014.
- World Travel Awards 2013 World's Leading Airline Alliance for the 11th year running.
- Australian Business Traveller Best Airline Alliance in 2012 for the second year running.
- FlightStats Airline Alliance On-Time Performance 2012 winner, in what was believed to have been the first time a punctuality award has been presented to any global airline alliance,
oneworld's individual member airlines also have among the best track records in the various industry award schemes, reflecting the quality of their service offering.