My oneworld tier status
oneworld has three status tiers: Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby.
Because oneworld's airlines all have different names for the top membership tiers in their frequent flyer programmes, the alliance has created tier names, based on gemstones, that are common right across oneworld, so you can be clear of the benefits to which you are entitled wherever you fly through the alliance network.
Use our tier status tool below to show the corresponding benefits for your oneworld tier status level.
oneworld tier status
Discover your oneworld tier status:
oneworld tier status: sapphire
As a member of the SriLankan Airlines FlySmiLes frequent flyer programme, you earn points towards your tier status every time you travel on an eligible oneworld® flight.
You are entitled to the following oneworld benefits:
- Priority Business Class check-in
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority baggage handling
- Priority boarding
- Preferred and pre-reserved seating when offered by the airline operating the flight
- Priority standby and waitlisting
- Access to Business Class and frequent flyer lounges (with one guest), regardless of the class of service flown on that day
Each oneworld member airline reserves the right to change its frequent flyer programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers, and to end its frequent flyer programme in accordance with its relevant frequent flyer programme rules.