oneworld events: organiser benefits
A quick, easy-to-use, one-stop solution for your event's travel needs, with great online tools, offering discounts on travel throughout the oneworld network, served by some of the world's leading airlines:
- Simple online Official Airline Alliance request form.
- One set of terms and conditions covering all participating airlines.
- Quick response time – as few as four working days to receive confirmation of acceptance.
- Ready-to-use oneworld promotional toolkit to build attendee awareness.
- Customised click-through link providing attendees with easy access to discounted fares.
- User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options for attendees.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and their affiliates, serving some 850 destinations in more
than 150 countries.
- The ability to view and download real-time management reports 24/7 to help meet your attendees' needs.
- Organisers may earn and redeem credits for travel on participating oneworld member airlines
What makes a oneworld event?
- Minimum of approximately 500 international attendees travelling from at least two regions
- Official Airline Alliance requests accepted up to five years in advance and up to three months prior to the event date.
- Types of events covered include conventions, conferences, exhibitions, and special events.
Organiser registration process
Check that your event qualifies as a oneworld event.
Fill in our simple online Official Airline Alliance request form here.
If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your discounted fare offers and oneworld events contract Terms and Conditions.
Confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions to make oneworld your Official Airline Alliance and receive your dedicated oneworld events code.
Post oneworld events details on your website. Communicate the events code and benefits information to your attendees with a dedicated link.
View and download real time management reports 24/7 to help meet your attendees' needs.
If your event qualifies for travel credits, these will be available 60 days after the last day of permitted travel of the specific event.
Use your travel credits on any oneworld member airline for travel to your next event destination.