oneworld events: organiser benefits
A quick, easy-to-use, one-stop solution for your event's travel needs, with great online tools, offering discounts on travel throughout the oneworld network, served by some of the world's leading airlines:
- Simple online Official Airline Alliance request form.
- Single agreement covering all oneworld member airlines.
- Quick response time – receive prompt acceptance confirmation.
- oneworld promotional toolkit to build attendee awareness.
- Customised click-through link to access discounted fares.
- User-friendly booking tool that displays the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
- Flights available on an expanded network across the oneworld alliance covering almost 1,000 destinations in more than 150 countries.
- View and download real-time booking and management reports to help meet your attendees' needs.
- Organisers may qualify for travel credits to use on future flights with participating oneworld member airlines.
- Attendees can also access discounted fares via a designated travel agency.
What makes a oneworld event?
- At least 100 attendees flying internationally to your event.
- Designate oneworld as your Official Airline Alliance.
- Submit your requests three months to five years prior to the event start date.
- There is no financial commitment.
Organiser registration process
|Create an organiser account here. Check that your event qualifies, then fill in our simple online Official Airline Alliance request form (providing information about your designated travel agency/agencies if applicable).|
|If approved, you will receive a confirmation email in as few as four working days with a link to the oneworld events Terms and Conditions showing your discounted fare offers.|
|Confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions to make oneworld your Official Airline Alliance and receive your dedicated oneworld events code.|
You will be sent a promotional toolkit with logos and copy containing your event code and a dedicated link so that you can communicate the oneworld flight benefits and discounts via your website and emails.
|When attendees book through the online booking tool, you can view and download real-time management reports 24/7 to help meet their travel needs.|
|If over 100 attendees book through the online booking tool for a specific event, your event may qualify for travel credits for you to use on future flights with participating oneworld carriers.|