oneworld events: organiser benefits
A quick, easy-to-use, one-stop solution for your event's travel needs, with great online tools, offering discounts on travel throughout the oneworld network, served by some of the world's leading airlines:
- Simple online Official Airline Alliance request form available online.
- Single agreement covering all oneworld member airlines.
- Quick response time – receive prompt acceptance confirmation.
- oneworld promotional toolkit to build attendee awareness.
- Customised click-through link to access to discounted fares.
- User-friendly booking tool that displays the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
- Flights available on an expanded network across the oneworld alliance covering almost 1,000 destinations in more than 150 countries.
- View and download real-time booking and management reports to help meet your attendees' needs.
- Organisers may qualify for travel credits to use on future flights with participating oneworld member airlines.
- Attendees can also access discounted fares via a designated travel agency.
What makes a oneworld event?
- At least 100 attendees flying from two or more regions.
- Designate oneworld as your Official Airline Alliance.
- Submit your requests three months to five years prior t the event start date.
- There is no financial commitment.
Organiser registration process
Check that your event qualifies as a oneworld event.
Fill in our simple online Official Airline Alliance request form here.
If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your discounted fare offers and oneworld events contract Terms and Conditions.
Confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions to make oneworld your Official Airline Alliance and receive your dedicated oneworld events code.
Post oneworld events details on your website. Communicate the events code and benefits information to your attendees with a dedicated link.
View and download real time management reports 24/7 to help meet your attendees' needs.
If your event qualifies for travel credits, these will be available 60 days after the last day of permitted travel of the specific event.
Use your travel credits on any oneworld member airline for travel to your next event destination.