Discover Asia with oneworld
With access to more than 50 destinations throughout 18 countries, a oneworld® Visit Asia Pass is your key to discovering this fascinating region and its people.
Whether you are exploring India and Pakistan on the subcontinent, the bustling cities of China and Japan in North East Asia or the beautiful island nations of South East Asia, your Visit Asia Pass provides you with great flexibility and value.
A Visit Asia Pass enables you to visit the following countries: Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Choice of flights
Book as many flights as you like with your oneworld Visit Asia Pass (minimum two flights), using the services of Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines and Royal Jordanian and their affiliates.
Simply confirm the first segment of your itinerary when you make your booking and enjoy the flexibility of leaving your remaining segments open-dated.
How to book
Visit Asia Pass is available to residents of countries outside of Asia who are traveling to/via Asia on a oneworld member airline. You can book your Visit Asia Pass directly with a oneworld member airline. Please click on the links below for airline contact information.
Terms and conditions
- Valid on all services within Asia operated and marketed by Cathay Pacific, Dragonain, Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines and Royal Jordanian and their affiliates.
- For the purpose of this fare, the definition of Asia is the countries listed above.
- Available for sale only to residents of countries outside Asia. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to Asia on oneworld member airlines.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector mileage and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which must be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy-class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- A minimum purchase of two sectors is required with no maximum limit. Individual sectors may not be travelled more than once in each direction.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children and infants: Children pay 75%. Infants pay 10%.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: all travel must be completed within the validity of the international ticket.
- All destinations you wish to travel to must be stated at time of purchase, before departure from country of origin. You need to make a reservation (confirm the flight number and date) for only the first sector of the trip. All remaining sectors may be left open, as long as the reservations are made at any time prior to the day of departure on the sector concerned. Local fees may apply.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact your travel agent or a oneworld member airline.
All information is up-to-date as of 1 February 2013. Subject to change without notice.