Visit Australia & New Zealand
Discover Australia and New Zealand with oneworld
With access to more than 60 destinations throughout Australia and New Zealand, a oneworld® Visit Australia and New Zealand Pass is your key to discovering this beautiful part of the world.
Visit cosmopolitan cities such as Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, see the amazing Great Barrier Reef and Uluru or enjoy the breathtaking scenery of New Zealand’s Southern Alps.
Choice of flights
Book as many flights as you like with your oneworld Visit Australia and New Zealand Pass (minimum two flights), using the services of Qantas, LAN and their affiliates (including Qantas flights operated by Jetstar).
Simply confirm the first segment of your itinerary when you make your booking and enjoy the flexibility of leaving your remaining segments open-dated.
The price you pay for your oneworld Visit Australia and New Zealand Pass is based on the following pricing zones:
|Zone||Mileage (kilometre) range|
|Zone A||Up to 480 miles (773km)|
|Zone B||481-750 miles (774-1207km)|
|Zone C||751-1010 miles (1208-1625km)|
|Zone D||1011-1650 miles (1626-2655km)|
How to book
Visit Australia and New Zealand is for sale only to residents of the countries outside of Australia and New Zealand. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to Australia and New Zealand on oneworld member airlines.You can book your Visit Australia and New Zealand directly with a oneworld member airline. Please click on the links below for airline contact information.
Terms and conditions
- Valid on all services within Australia and New Zealand operated and marketed by Qantas, LAN and their affiliates (including Qantas flights operated by Jetstar).
- Available for sale only to residents of the countries outside of Australia and New Zealand. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to Australia and New Zealand on oneworld member airlines.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which must be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children and infants: Children pay 75%. Infants pay 10%.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: all travel must be completed within the validity of the international ticket.
- A minimum of two segments you wish to travel to must be stated at time of purchase, before departure from country of origin. You need to make a reservation (confirm the flight number and date) for the first segment of the trip. All remaining segments may be left open, as long as the reservations are made at any time prior to the day of departure for segment concerned. Local fees may apply.
- Further conditions may apply. Please contact a oneworld member airline if you have questions.
All information is correct as 01 April 2012. Subject to change without notice.