Discover Japan with oneworld
With access to more than 39 destinations throughout Japan, a oneworld® Visit Japan Pass is your key to discovering this vibrant and captivating country.
Visit the energetic metropolis of Tokyo, see the beautiful ancient city of Kyoto or experience the popular snow festival in Sapporo in Northern Japan.
Choice of flights
Book up to five flights with your oneworld Visit Japan Pass (minimum one flight), using the services of Japan Airlines and its affiliates JAL Express and Japan Transocean Air.
Simply confirm the first segment of your itinerary when you make your booking and enjoy the flexibility of leaving your remaining segments open-dated.
How to book
You can book your Visit Japan Pass directly with a oneworld member airline. Please click on the links below for airline contact information.
Terms and conditions
- Valid on all services within Japan operated and marketed by Japan Airlines and its affiliates JAL Express and Japan Transocean Air.
- Available for sale only to residents of countries outside Japan. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to Japan on oneworld member airlines.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector (as specified above) and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which must be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy-class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children and infants: Children pay 100%. Infants under two years of age (with no seat) are free.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: Two months from departure date of first domestic segment or within the validity of the international ticket, whichever is earlier.
- All destinations you wish to travel to must be stated at time of purchase, before departure from country of origin. You need to make a reservation (confirm the flight number and date) for only the first sector of the trip. All remaining sectors may be left open, as long as the reservations are made at any time prior to the day of departure on the sector concerned. Local fees may apply.
- Further conditions may apply. Please speak to a oneworld member airline if you have further questions.
All information is correct as of 01 April 2012. Subject to change without notice.