Discover Africa with oneworld
With access to several destinations throughout Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and Mauritius, a oneworld® Visit Africa Pass is your key to discovering this unique part of the world.
Visit breathtaking Cape Town, experience the wonder of Victoria Falls or be seduced by Namibia’s capital, Windhoek.
Choice of flights
Book as many flights as you like with your oneworld Visit Africa Pass (minimum two flights), using the services of British Airways and its affiliate Comair.
Simply confirm the first sector of your itinerary when you make your booking and enjoy the flexibility of leaving your remaining sectors open-dated.
The price you pay for your oneworld Visit Africa Pass is based on the following pricing zones:
Johannesburg - Durban
|Zone 2||Johannesburg-Port Elizabeth
Capetown - Durban
Johannesburg - Windhoek
Johannesburg - Livingstone
Johannesburg - Mauritius
How to book
Terms and conditions
- Valid on all services within Africa operated and marketed by British Airways and its affiliate Comair.
- For the purpose of this fare, the definition of Africa is the countries listed above.
- Available for sale only to residents of countries outside Africa. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin and in conjunction with return travel to Africa on oneworld member airlines.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which must be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy-class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children and infants: Children pay 75%. Infants pay 10%.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: all travel must be completed within the validity of the international ticket.
- All destinations you wish to travel to must be stated at time of purchase, before departure from country of origin. You need to make a reservation (confirm the flight number and date) for only the first sector of the trip. All remaining sectors may be left open, as long as the reservations are made at any time prior to the day of departure on the sector concerned. Local fees may apply.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact your travel agent or a oneworld member airline if you have further questions.
All information is correct as of 1 February 2013. Subject to change without notice.