Discover Europe with oneworld
With access to 219 destinations in 52 countries in Europe and North Africa, a oneworld® Visit Europe Pass is your key to discovering the rich diversity of this vast region.
Visit beautiful Scandinavia, explore the countries of North Africa, tour the United Kingdom and Western Europe or discover the hidden delights of Eastern Europe.
A Visit Europe Pass enables you to visit the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Choice of flights
Book as many flights as you like with your oneworld Visit Europe Pass (minimum two flights), using the services of airberlin, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, LAN and their affiliates.
Simply confirm the first sector of your itinerary when you make your booking and enjoy the flexibility of leaving your remaining sectors open-dated.
The price you pay for your oneworld Visit Europe Pass is based on the following pricing zones exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees which must be collected separately.
|Zone||Mileage (kilometre) range|
|Zone 1||0-199 miles (318 km)|
|Zone 2||200-399 miles (320-638 km)|
|Zone 3||400-899 miles (640-1438 km)|
|Zone 4||900-1199 miles (1440-1918 km)|
|Zone 5||1200-1999 miles (1920-3198 km)|
|Zone 6||On/over 2000 miles (3200 km)|
How to book
Visit Europe fares are available only to residents of the countries outside of Europe. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to/via Europe on a oneworld member airline.You can book your Visit Europe fare directly with a oneworld member airline. Please click on the links below for airline contact information.
Terms and conditions
- Valid on all services within Europe and North Africa operated and marketed by airberlin, British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, LAN, S7 Airlines and their affiliates.
- For the purpose of this fare, the definition of Europe and North Africa is the countries listed above.
- Available for sale only to residents of countries outside Europe and North Africa. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin, and in conjunction with return travel to Europe and North Africa on oneworld member airlines.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which must be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children pay 75%. Infants pay 10%.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: all travel must be completed within the validity of the international ticket.
- All destinations you wish to travel to must be stated at time of purchase, before departure from country of origin. You need to make a reservation (confirm the flight number and date) for the first sector of the trip. All remaining sectors may be left open, as long as the reservations are made at any time prior to the day of departure on the sector concerned. Local fees may apply.
- Further conditions may apply. Please contact a oneworld member airline if you have questions.
All information is correct as of 26 November 2012. Subject to change without notice.