Interactive network map instructions
The oneworld Interactive Network Map displays direct and indirect flights from any city within the oneworld network. Or simply choose your city of origin, your destination and your flight dates to view the available routing and flight options.
Select from three display options
- Destinations – choose your flights from any city of origin within the oneworld network.
- Routes – display routings between cities, including one-stop connecting flights.
- Flights – display services between cities with flight information for specific dates.
- Zoom in and out of the map using the ‘+' and ‘-‘ symbols in the top left corner.
- Move the map by holding down your mouse button and dragging the cursor.
- View city names by hovering your mouse over any dot or hub on the map.
- Double connections can be viewed on the oneworld timetable.
- City and airport information is available in the pop-up window of each hub.
- Map settings can be customised to display individual routes and airlines by selecting ‘Settings' at the bottom left of your screen.
- Change the route display by selecting ‘Settings' then ‘General'.
- Display individual airlines by selecting ‘With airline'.
- Additional flight options and details are available by selecting ‘Flights'.
- Display flight timetables by selecting ‘Flights', then your city of origin, destination city and preferred travel dates.
- Reset the map and clear any lines or previously entered queries by clicking on ‘Reset map' at the bottom left of your screen.