Baggage information - during your trip
How to track your luggage
Your luggage in transit
The following information will assist you if you have any queries or concerns about your luggage during your oneworld® journey.
- If you are travelling on connecting oneworld flights, your luggage will be checked through to your final destination at the time of check-in.*
- If the time between connecting oneworld flights is more than 12 hours, you may need to collect your luggage on arrival and check-in again with the outbound carrier.
- In the unlikely event that your luggage is damaged or delayed, please contact a oneworld representative or staff from any oneworld member airline at the airport.
- If your luggage is delayed, arrangements will be made to deliver it to your local address once it arrives, subject to local security requirements.
- If your luggage is damaged, a oneworld representative will initiate a mishandled baggage report for you. Claims for mishandled baggage can be made in writing to any oneworld member airline within the relevant statutory period.
*You may be required to collect and re-check your bags at certain airports due to local security or customs policies.
Luggage storage at key oneworld airports
|Amman||Storage facilities available and operated by Royal Jordanian.|
|Bangkok||Storage facilities available on both the arrivals and departure levels of the International and Domestic passenger Terminal.|
|Barcelona||Storage facilities are available in Terminal 1.|
|Budapest||Baggage lockers are available on arrivals level 2B.|
|Chicago||No facilities available.|
|Columbo||Available at Left Luggage Counter at the outer porch of Arrival Terminal 24 hours a day|
|Dallas/Fort Worth||No facilities available.|
|Helsinki||Available at AirPro Service Desk on Arrivals level. Lockers also available on basement level.|
Available in Terminal 1 between 05:30-01:00 daily. |
Available in Terminal 2 between 08:00-23:00 daily.
|London Gatwick|| North Terminal available between 05:00-21:00 daily. |
South Terminal available 24 hours a day.
|London Heathrow|| Available in Terminal 3 between 05:30-22:00 daily. |
Available in Terminal 4 between 05:30-23:00 daily.
Available in Terminal 5 between 05:30-23:00 daily.
|Los Angeles||Not available.|
|Madrid||Available in Terminals 1, 2 and 4.|
|Mexico City||Left luggage and lockers available in both Terminals 1 and 2.|
|Miami||Baggage check rooms available in Concourse E between 05:00-23:00.|
|New York JFK|| Available in Terminal 4 on arrivals level 24 hours a day. |
Available in Terminal 1 between 07:00-23:00 daily.
|Osaka||Baggage storage is available on the 1st and 4th floors. Coin lockers are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors|
|Sau Paolo||Storage facilities are available in the Terminals 1 and 2 – Arrivals.|
|Santiago||Storage facilities are available in the Main Terminal on the first floor.|
|Singapore||Available 24 hours a day in Terminals 1 and 2.|
|Sydney||Smarte Carte offers a baggage storage service located at the northern end of the arrivals hall.|
|Tokyo Haneda||Baggage storage service and coin operated lockers are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors.|
|Tokyo Narita|| Terminal 1: Baggage storage on the 1st and 4th floors, coin-operated lockers on the 4th floor. |
Terminal 2: Baggage storage on the 1st and 3rd floors, coin-operated lockers on the 3rd floor.